Thursday, 31 January 2013

Children of the Internet

Blogger it's been a while. I blame facebook. But now that's been deactivated (sweet sweet liberation), I intend to only use the internet for productive and creative purposes. And look! I've set up an Instagram and a Twitter account! It would be really nice if you could follow me. For now here are some pictures of my travels I just found whilst trawling through my computer in a 'what-shall-I-do-on-my-computer-without-fb-profiles-to-creep-through' state of mind. See you soon on new social media platforms, fellow children of the internet x

https://twitter.com/Harriet_Burgess

http://instagram.com/harriet_burgess18






Sydney, Australia



















Hong Kong, China

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! You should be a professional photographer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Gina! Counting down the days till Dubs AGHHHHHH X

      Delete
  2. Those pics are class! Those poor doggies :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello my artiste I long to be in your artists statement

      Delete