Wednesday, 12 September 2012

PeekaBOO

Salvaged some pics of my last days of soaking up the sun in Berkeley. Behold my fondness of clashing prints. I have forgotten what the sun looks like over here... Vitamin D get back in my life. I received the most fab present eva today, Mum bought me a lovely book, perfect coffee table material... Boo- Little Dog in the Big City. Boo my fave internet obsession has been papped all over Frisco baby! Is this Pomeranian too cute to be real? Robot puppy or not he is working those bridge bay shots. So here we are, Boo and I shall share this post in a puppy/person fash off- who does smart casual better friends? ;D


Jacket- borrowed, but bought in Mars Vintage Berkeley
Sequined top- Clothes Encounters, Valencia Street
Pants- Forever 21
Shoes- Crossroads Trading Co., Berkeley



Silver ring- bought at a street stall in Berkeley
Green ring- I got this in a ring shop on Haight Ashbury. Everything was less the six bucks if I remember correctly! 
Bag- Vintage, bought at North Beach Market


Amoeba store, Berkeley




BOO!


Boo at the beach


Boo and the Painted Ladies


Boo and co.


Boo does casual wear.

6 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty :) That old movie theater looks deadly, I can't wait to see you fo'realz!

    And my god, that dog is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See ONE* fo'realz! God that would have been such a creepy comment if I didn't notice my mistake haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool typos like that make my day :D Haha thanks lucy, yeah the old cinemas in America are so pretty! We saw Moonrise Kingdom there it was magic :)

      Delete
  3. oh my god. SOOOO CUTE
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Update your blog, Harriet!

    ReplyDelete