Sunday, 15 July 2012

Delores Park

How best to spend a lazy saturday? Rendezvous-ing with Tavi Gevinson of course! Tavi of Style Rookie was in town on her Rookie road trip. She was absolutely lovely, I was starstruck. If you look closely at the last pic, you'll see that I managed to pass her my sole copy of Siren here with me in the States, she is completely on the forefront of fashion feminism after all. *Celeb readers :DD* Of course Delores Park was awash with beautiful people dressed in equally beautiful clothes that simply had to be documented. Here's a sampling of some photos of the day. XX


18th Street


Women's Centre, 18th St


Heidi
Dress and Glasses- thrifted



Eva
Bikini Kill Jacket- Etsy
Shoes- Doc Martens
Dress- TK Maxx


Katherine
Shoes- Bass
Dress- Topshop
Cardi-Urban Outfitters


Jemma
Dress- Wasteland
DIY crown


Anu
Pants- Walmart (DIY tye-dye! :D)


Hanne
Jumper- found on the street (amazeee)
Skirt- American Apparel
Shoes- Etsy (Em and Sprout)
DIY crown




Delores Park


Fluffy Motorcycles


New Shoes- Minnetonka Moccasins


Outfit of the day!
Playsuit- bought at North beach flea market
Bag- Dooney and Bourke thrifted
Jacket- Dunnes

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post! It was super nice meeting you there! I'm Eva, the girl with the Bikini Kill jacket! Thanks so much for all these awesome photos, I'm glad there were people there to document everything!

    Super excited for more posts, your blog is amazing!
    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Eva thank you so much you are a darling! :D I'm following your blog now it's super cute (: Thank you again for letting me take your picture, I am so envious of your jacket it is not even funny hehe X

      Delete
  2. Wow either you're an amazon or Tavi is teeny tiny! Love that you passed Siren magazine on to her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha both, I was towering over Tavi she was teeny! I'm six foot ;D

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award.
    http://mermaidveins.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html
    x. JY

    ReplyDelete