Tuesday, 26 June 2012

New Old Clothes #2

Meet my new thrifty finds! Every chance I get now I just make my sweet little way over to the Mission to eat yummy cheap food and buy cheap clothes and generally be happy with life. I am so easily contented it's sad! Alas I cannot keep myself away from those 'dollar rail' signs. So the other day I went into Community Thrift, a super cool second hand store on Valencia Street. Look at my smug little face. I have thus amassed the following

- Blacky-bluey skirt trésss Morticia Adams, or so I would like to think
- Cowboy boots (I couldn't help myself)
- 80s jumper dress
- The most beautiful rosary beads in the world ever, which I have since misplaced somewhere in my apartment. Let's all pray to the rosary bead fairy for their safe return.










2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! They were in a one dollar pile, I couldn't leave them behind :D XX

      Delete