Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Them Bones





Earrings- Topshop

Impulse buy du jour, they are earrings that are bones, booooooooones enough said I simply had no choice but to buy them. Aren't they darling?! Please excuse my general creepiness in the second pic, I was pushing my hair back so y'all could see them properly. And I have no idea why my face is so red in the first pic, I must have some horrible undiagnosed skin condition. Or maybe I was just in a hot flush hehe. Wahey for webcam shots!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Amazing earrings, they're super cool and so unique <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... them bones need calcium.

    This song will be stuck in my head for ages now! Very cool earrings. Also love the lipstick. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha soz :D If I remember correctly I think the lipstick is a MAC one called Diva! x

      Delete