Monday, 2 April 2012

Shining Shimmering Splendid



Skirt- River Island
Shoes- Doc Martens
Cardi- Topshop
Tshirt- bought in a touristy shop in Barcelona

I love the plastic bag that blew forlornly by my feet when the first pic was snapped lol. I bought this skirt last week in the River Island sale, I haven't done an outfit post in ages! This is just what I wore to college, probably not blog worthy but anyhoo. My beady magpie eyes clapped on this number straight away- it was love at first sight. I went to a party after class on Friday and was matching the tinfoil decorations, excellent :DD XX

3 comments:

  1. love the outfit, great colours and love the footwear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is lovely, especially the skirt :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete