Sunday, 11 March 2012

Siren Call

Siren is officially online here ... rejoice :D The theme of the fashion shoot was Haute Histoire, its meant to portray the moving nexus of Irish feminism. It was ingenious of the editors to include a short note of the historical inspiration behind each look on the page, I thought so anyways... Who thought learning about feminism required such little effort? The marriage of fashion and feminism is something that should be noted more often I think. Anyways, rant done and now it's picture time :D If any of you get the chance, some of the articles are incredibly important and interesting- I'd really recommend a quick flick through it. Happy reading :) 







 

Cover Photography taken by Shane Andrew Kelly

Fashion Photography by Dargan Crowley-Long 

Styled by MEEEE :D


5 comments:

  1. I've just had a read of their online magazine and I have to say, it's so unique! I love how the women in it are so relatable and not caked in make-up either!
    Thanks for sharing this on your blog, or else I would have never found out about Siren!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so nice to say, I must pass that on to the editors c: I think the next issue is going to be solely online so I promise to keep you all updated. Thank you all for your lovely comments, making my day one comment at a time :D xxx

      Delete