Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Pyjama Party


It was 18 degrees in Dublin today. The nation seems to be in a state of shock. Everyone in college took advantage of this rarity, and lounged in masses on the green. I almost didn't know what to do with myself as I thought of the possibility that my shorts and black tights combo could prove to be just on the uncomfortable side of warm. A few weeks ago I was in Barcelona on a class trip, and I bought a pair of pyjama style pants before hand. I intend to whip them out this week again if the freakish weather conditions prevail. I love the loose, lazy feel of them. Here's a few shots from Barcelona, I had such a ball and would recommend that everyone visits! 



Mmmmmmm delicious and widely varying fruits :D 



Trousers- Forever 21
T-shirt and shirt- Topshop
(Apologies for the awful pic)
We are having fun. :D 
Here's how those a la mode have embraced the trend. Cue: PYJAMA PARTY! 
Celine


Susie Bubble



Flo Flo



Kanye and Anna both wearing Celine. Style lust


J.W Anderson


Jil Sander SS 2012


Caroline Sieber


J.W Anderson


Tommy Hilfiger 

4 comments:

  1. Oohhh that fruit looks so gorgeous *_* I absolutely love the pictures in this post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They look great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole pyjama thing going on! Zara is an amazing shop for this trend! xx

    http://blog.lilacfashion.com

    ReplyDelete