Thursday, 2 February 2012

New old clothes

So I'm still not over florals. Here's what I've been wearing recently :DD 







White top- bought at a market in Sydney.
(I was in Australia this summer with my family, I was born there and hadn't been back in 13 years! It was amazing, the Aussies have this really great attitude about recycling unwanted stuff. They have this unofficial policy of leaving old stuff outside their houses on the road, and passers-by can help themselves! There's garage sales all the time too. A woman sold me this top second-hand for 2 dollars at a market stall. One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess.)

Sheer floral top- charity shop (Enable Ireland I think!)


Navy top- charity shop 

x

6 comments:

  1. This is exactly the kind of thing that reminds me I HAVE to make more of an effort to shop vintage. . . Everything's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aine!! :D Cork is my favourite place to go charity shopping btw :)

      Delete
  2. I mentioned your blog in my most recent post, have a look :)
    http://thesequinedworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/oh-my-blues.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouse!!! so vintage!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete