Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Go Dye...

I always wanted to dye my hair rainbow when I was smaller. Still do in a big way. And I am constantly searching to find the perfect tie-dyed tshirt, I will have to make my own! These pics should fill the colourless void that is my life for the time being. XXX


I can't remember where I found this image, but I distinctly remember reading that this girl made this dress before attending whatever cool function she was snapped at...

Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop AW 2010





Mmmmm cake. My friend made me one of these before, Mean Girls "smiles and rainbows" style :D

Meadham Kirchhoff SS 11 















10 comments:

  1. love this! I was going to say all my favorites and then realized I have like four haha. I've been seriously considering doing some pastel DIY hair too, I heard you can just buy boxed dye and add conditioner to make the shade paler. which is awesome and cheap!
    okay fifth from the bottom is my favorite. I decided :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks stephanie! I know that girl is so cool... I want her cardi and shirt vv badly. Thats such a good tip, i might do that with mine! Im loving teal, perhaps it the dip dye way forward? A la bosworth. :D

      Delete
  2. omg i would love to learn how to make the rainbow cake :)
    If you're reading this , if you get a minute take a sneak peek at my channel and follow please :)

    www.heelsandhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I must get the recipe! Oh god Im really sorry, I was sure I was following your blog already, following now! I love your shirt in your newest post :) x

      Delete
  3. This makes me want to lick my laptop screen, a lovely mood-board it is :)

    x

    Ciara

    wildchildstoriesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy pictures :)
    It reminds me of "I wanna make a cake for all of us filled with rainbows and smiles" haha mean girls, deadly

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passionate about this many colours. I would love to dye my hair in Lilac! I had pink candyfloss before!
    xx
    http://blog.lilacfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tie dye stuff,these pictures are so nice.I really want a decent tie dyed top x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those cakes look so yummy, Im dyeing my hair pink today :) xo

    ReplyDelete