Sunday, 15 January 2012

For the Sake of Mundanity...

Now I do hate to bore you all with something you've undoubtedly heard on the blogosphere before, but I can't help myself- my love for all things denim does not appear to be waning. I am actually finding it difficult to recall a time when I wore an outfit completely denim free. It's just so easy peasy lemon squeezy to throw it on, it goes with everything. Even itself. I intend to do a triple denim outfit post in the near future. For the present though, here is what I wore today (with some denim-themed-thus-happiness-inducing pics to start). o.~ xoxoxo











Please ignore my messy room!



Denim Shirt- Monki (bought in Helsinki)
Skirt- Forever 21
Tights- American Apparel 
Necklace- Oxfam
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
Bag- present, bought in Peru 
Jacket- vintage *side note of pride: I am so proud of this jacket, it was probably my best ever find.. I got it at a vintage rail at Oxegen for ten euro! I had to deliberate for a whole millisecond whether to spend it on a ridiculously over-priced burger or this. I have been wearing it ever since.*

c:


6 comments:

  1. Well Im definitly glad you bought the jacket, not the burger, its unreal, i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay For Jean Tops! Love Em!
    im diggin your blog! YAy new follower! : )
    check me out ya?!
    www.stylecrushhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Following both now btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim for the win ! <3
    You look fabulous, I'm totally in love with you shirt and your hair... oh your hair is just unreal <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh I love everything about this post! you look lovely. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete