Saturday, 7 January 2012

Bountiful

I'm heading back to Dublin tomorrow to prepare myself for college, start some essays and organise my life in general. But I am still so not over Christmas yet, so I'm going to blather on about some of my holiday highlights (basically me bragging about some of my lovely presents!! ^o^ )


 STRAWBERRY HAT! Wahh! It really is the little things in life. My auntie gave this to me, she said she saw it and thought that is so Harriet! I don't really know what this says about me, but I'm that not bothered as I have been having a total laugh running around pretending to be a strawberry since :DDD It makes me feel like a cabbage patch kid.


My Mum got me this really pretty note book in Liberty. I can't wait to take all my lecture notes in it! Its got silver gilded pages and everything. Pretty and practical woop wooop. 


I adore this MAC cream shadow, it's called Palladium, courtesy of my sister. I've been using it all the time, as eyeshadow, and on my cheeks and under my eyebrows as a highlighter.


This is definitely my new favourite lipstick, thanks to my friend Laura :D I never got a Topshop lipstick before and it has a really lovely texture, it's really smooth going on but has a kind of matte look! It's called Beguiled. Cool name too.


Last but not least noteworthy prezzie I got this year was this necklace from the super creative artistic Rofeen (: She made this for me and I am so fond of it already! It's a toy soldier figurine on a chain, I think he's mine sweeping which I find amusing for some reason.. All in all, a great haul this year! Rhyming, excellent. Talk soon from my Dublin abode! XXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment